What is Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
NLP is the study of human excellence, the ability to be our best more often and a powerful practical approach to positive personal change.
Neuro refers to our nervous system, the mental pathways of our five senses by which we see, hear, feel, taste and smell.
Linguistic refers to our ability to use language and how our specific words and phrases mirror our mental worlds. Linguistic also refers to our “silent language” of postures, gestures, and habits that reveal our thinking styles, beliefs and more.
Programming suggests our thoughts, feelings and actions are simply habitual programmes that can be changed by upgrading our “mental software”.
What we think about affects our feelings.
Our feelings affect how we behave.
So if you want to get better results…..
….change the pattern of your thinking.
NLP tools, techniques and interventions can help you:
1. Be more confident;
2. Feel good in any situation;
3. Overcome barriers to achieving your outcomes and goals;
4. Plan better to make your dreams reality;
5. Overcome phobias;
6. Replace bad habits with new empowering ones;
7. Put events from your past that are holding you back behind you;
8. Resolve conflicts;
9. Prepare for important meetings or negotiations; and
10. Replace old disempowering beliefs with new empowering ones.